Tuesday 16 January 2007

Meh

Well fm-fusion is taking a while and is under scrutiny as to whether it will open or not. So I guess I will be back posting updates here. I have taken a back seat role recently in football manager and have taken part in the discusting deed(s) of *un-ravels list*; using pre-made tactics from sites around the scene, giving teams a little more cash, and saving before big matches so if I lose I can restart. Basically I cheated. Yes I am now evil, I don't deserve a place on the community and you should all click away right now before I poison you even more with my hideous fm habbits.

Sooo...

A relatively new site by Gobwolf has been completed and is ready to go. Fmtacland.com is the place. Its basically a very small and basic tactics portal that has 3 sections; attacking, normal and defensive. Simple and effective. It was at this convenient little place that I stumbled across a wonder tactic. I can't fault it. RL Barca its called Click Here. I am currently on another Arsenal team using the tactic and am in September. Early days I know but its bagging goals and the team is playing generally very sexy. I suggest that if you are a lazy ass at times like me and can't be chewed with tweaking settings every 20 seconds then this tactic shouldn't go a miss.

I am not feeling very creative at this present moment in world history so I will update soon/ tommorow when I have progressed further with Arsenal and picked out something else to complain about.

No comments: