Tuesday 9 January 2007

...

NOTE- several paragraphs of pointlessnessnessnesss ahead, but read it anyways. I am bored. Second day back at school today, was rather shit if I am honest. Didn't do a lot of sleeping last night and changing courses half way through the year is not recommended. My head is completely pounding. But last night I started a new game on footy manager with Sunderland. My team. So at least I had something to look forward to when getting home from school. Either that or I could go and play snooker but its January, I cant be bothered...

So anyways, my Sunderland game. Started it off about half way through Big Brother last night. Was your average game on FM. Searched for some young talent and bought the usual players, Greg Halford, Marvin Williams, Salif Diou and someone else, cant remember his name but he’s crap so I will forget about him. I then moved onto tactics and started putting together a basic 4-4-2 tactic. Slightly changing the settings, nothing drastic. Just keeping it simple. I haven’t played with a 4-4-2 tactic in this episode of FM so it was a nice change.

Contrary to belief and regular coverage simple tactics that never get changed from game to game or aspire to be anything different seem to work. In my first game I thrashed Preston- Sunderland’s real life bogey team- 6-0. I was rather surprised actually. I wasn’t really paying attention to the game at all and was more interested than arguing with my mate on msn, so i swiftly pressed continue. Scanned through some bollocks about the press praising up Connolly and Halford and a huge list of injuries(there are quite a lot of injuries in the game, even with the patch I find /o\) and accepted a few loan offers for some of my deadwood in my reserves.

Next game- Sheffield Wednesday away. Just click through keeping the same tactic and line up but for swapping Tobias Hysen for Marvin Williams on the left of midfield due to injury. I started the game quite brightly and could already imagine my name on the trophy of which is at Sunderland far too often to be frank. It was only 3 minutes into the game but I was pushing forward well and the possession was swaying my way with about 70% to Sheffield’s 30%. two stray balls from Greg Halford nearly made way for David Connolly to open the scoring 2 times in about 30 seconds. Unfortunately his finishing isn’t the best. 20 minutes into the game Marvin Williams was starting to turn it on and making blistering runs up the left wing. A sweet curling ball was placed into the area for Connolly to bring down and slot home for 1-0. I was clear leader of the game and only an own goal would of brought Sheffield half a chance of crawling back. Just before the break John Stead made it 2-0 with a neat counter attack from Liam Lawrence.

The game ended at 2-0 and I was 4 goals ahead of Leeds United who were 2nd in the league table. I haven’t turned on since but i thought since its a Blog, Id tell thee what I am doing in FM. I will try and finish the season with this one, its rather hard with all the bloody injuries and newsy crap that fills your screen whenever you click continue.

Good night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meanwhile in Indonesia, especially in Java, leech oil is commonly used for enlarging the sizegenetics of your respective male vital organ. It can be believed that massaging your penis using warm leech oil for around 10 minutes daily will increase penis sizegenetics permanently. Leech oil is made by cooking the leech and other herbs inside fresh green coconuts that are boiled over charcoals. While there are plenty of types leeches (many them don't feed on human's blood, surprisingly), similar to Greek and Indian therapy, the Javanese only use the Hirudo medicinalis over other species.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/