Thursday 18 January 2007

Oh Behave

I know its fashionable to hate throw-in. And its easy to do so, but come on... All they get is stick. I know they bring it upon themselves but we are meant to be a community. A community that's based around footy manager. Petty articles aren't needed are they? Really...

Throw-in.com is one of, if not the best community on the scene. The forums are run great, maybe a little strict at times but so what, members are more or less happy because they keep posting. If you don't enjoy posting then fuck off and shut up. There is talk at the minute of scrapping post counts at throw-in and there was a cool club established the other day. It all looks like Susie a few months ago and we know what happened there. Members weren't happy and did fuck off and shut up.

It would be a shame to see it happen to throw-in. I like throw-in, well I lye, some of it does my balls in but generally the lads at ti are sound enough. Throw-in is one of the biggest producers of guides on the scene. I know that I hate guides because they are illiterate and boast no creativity or sense but so what, ti produces enough and they help me. The myth of getting staff to produce loads of crap is bollocks, most of the guidance I get is from members who do team guides. People like Joaquin17, Hammer, Simmo etc etc. These guys help out the most. Staff don't do a lot to the naked eye at ti tbh. Throw-in also is home to one of the best graphicsers or however you spell it in Seafire. His ideas and production rate is bloody good for the lack of support he gets from his fellow staff and other members. Without dragging on and going all boring, ti is helpful, its not perfect, far from it. But it does its little job and does it well.

However, there is a lot wrong with I admit. Click Here for the latest edition to slagging throw-in off. I have to give it to the writer that hes spot on in many places. Slayer does shout from the rooftops that hes TI owner. There is elitism going on, cool club yes I am looking at you. And everyone is kissing everyone else's ass.

But at the end of the day people en mass visit throw-in. And of late it has been Susieafying (don't worry, just break it down, Susie-a-fy-ing) itself and people have started to question the running of the site. If you don't like it, like I said don't go. Lets put to rest bitchy argumentative articles and posts around the community eh? You know it makes sense.



Only a short post but you got 2 for the price of one today, so shut up.

No comments: